Saint Joseph’s University Philadelphia, PA Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, May 2016
Double Major: Communications Studies and Digital Media and Entrepreneurial Business
- GPA 3.58/4.0 (Cum Laude)
- Related Coursework: New Reporting, Beautiful Social Research Collaborative, Business Policy Capstone.
- Related Skills: Proficient in blogging and social media, as well as extensive camera, editing and vocal training.
- Databases: Final Cut Pro, OPUS, TONS, Social News Desk, Wide Orbit, WordPress.
Tribune Media Broadcasting Philadelphia, PA WPHL-TV Traffic Reporter/ Producer, February 2017- Present
Tribune Media Broadcasting Philadelphia, PA WPHL-TV Multimedia Journalist, May 2016- Present
- Live on-air work, scripts writing, cutting elements, creating graphics, populating traffic incidents, running camera, producing segments for PHL17 Morning News Show.
- Creating news packages and conducting live interviews.
- Create content for the PHL17 Morning News and manage online platforms; from posting stories on to PHL17.com to keeping viewers engaged via Facebook and Twitter.
Tribune Media Broadcasting Philadelphia, PA WPHL-TV Newsroom Assistant, September 2015 – May 2016
- Worked closely with the assignment desk writing stories, contacting sources, gathering information, researching, setting up interviews, and responding to breaking news for PHL17 Morning News.
- Handle all broadcasting operations, create graphics and create scripts for the live PHL17 Morning News Show.
- Assist in location (setting up shots, dialogue, cameras) shoots and pre-production for the news station.
- Transcribe videos for closed captioning before the Morning Show.
- Populate traffic incidents for every news hits.
- Create and post content stories for PHL17.com and all social media platforms.
Tribune Media Broadcasting Philadelphia, PA WPHL-TV Media Sales Intern, May 2015 – August 2015
- Created media sales packages and presentations for Account Executives to display during sponsorship prospect pitches.
- Scheduled and attended sales meetings with prospective and current clients.
- Plan and run local marketing events for the station.
MTV Extreme Cribs Moorestown, NJ Host, May 2012
- Hosted one episode for the television show which still airs today.
- Created a working script and production for the episode.
DeSimone Group Investments Cherry Hill, NJ Intern, May 2014 – August 2014
- Collaborated with Founder, CEO, CMO and CFO to vet new funding opportunities and business plans.
- Worked with their 21 portfolio companies for investor pitch meetings to learn more about business and identify potential investments.
Principato-Young Entertainment Los Angeles, CA Intern, June 2013 – July 2013
- Collaborated and helped run the youth division of the entertainment management company.
- Worked extensively with Breakdown Express, the talent pool database, to submit clients for potential jobs.
- Edited extensive script coverage for company projects.
Alpha Phi Fraternity, Theta Theta Chapter Philadelphia, PA
Red Dress Gala Chairman, December 2013–December 2015
- Planned, created, and hosted the Theta Theta chapter of Alpha Phi’s 9th and 10th Annual Nationwide Red Dress Gala event.
- Raised record-breaking contribution of $18,000 each year for the Alpha Phi Foundation.
- Won the SJU 2015 Greek Philanthropy Chapter of the Year Award and Alpha Phi International’s Top 5 Donor in the Easter Quadrant Award from the event.
Believe In Dreams Foundation/ Angel Ball Foundation Moorestown, NJ Founder, January 2003- January 2013
- Founded 501©3 charity to help raise money for charities that support less fortunate families who have been hit with hardship due to sudden sickness.
- Believe in Dreams raised funds for the following children’s charities; St. Judes Children’s Research Hospital, The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, Starlight Children’s Foundation and Brad Garrett’s Maximum Hope Foundation.
- In order to raise money for the foundation, I hosted my different events around the country. One of my biggest events, the Pre-Oscar Charity Party with co-host Ernest Borgnine.